Fourwalls Covid-19 Terms of Engagement
The health and wellbeing of our staff and clients is our primary concern and given the severity of this virus, ease of spreading infection and to protect our staff, clients, the public and our NHS it is imperative you follow these guidelines.
Failure to do so will lead to delays and additional costs being incurred.
Fourwalls are continuing to follow the Governments Health and Safety Guidelines. All bookings are subject to the following conditions;
* When making appointments our Diary Coordinators will be asking if anyone in the household has COVID-19 symptoms, has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, is shielding or self-isolating to follow travel quarantine procedures. If they have, we will not be able to proceed with the booking.
- Upon arrival at the property we will ask the same questions and if we think anyone at the property is showing Covid-19 symptoms we will leave immediately.
- If we need to collect keys, they should be left in an agreed place in order to avoid any unnecessary face to face contact of less than 2m. We may ask you to place the keys in an envelope or bag that we will provide, we will only touch the keys once we are wearing gloves. We may also disinfect the keys.
- Upon arrival at the property we would ask that the 2m social distancing rule is adhered to at all times. Ideally the vendor or agent should vacate the property whilst we are in attendance. If this is not possible then we will ask the vendor to wear a mask and avoid being in the same room at the same time as us.
- The property should be well ventilated with fresh air prior to our visit but we will need windows shut when photos are taken.
- Appointments should not be double booked with other contractors, where possible we should be alone in the property.
- Where possible children should not be present in the property and should vacate whilst we are in attendance.
In order to reduce the chance of spreading the virus our aim is to touch as little as possible at each property. Therefore, please note the following:
- The property should be ready to be photographed. We will not be tidying things away or moving furniture.
- All lights should be on and internal doors open, we will photograph and leave the property as we find it.
- Our team will not be able to open and shut windows so the vendor should be made aware they will need to do this before our visit.
- We will politely decline any offers of refreshments.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Our employee will use hand sanitiser or will request to wash their hands upon arrival at the property, they will do the same before / after leaving.
- Our employee will be wearing protective gloves and mask.
- They will carry disinfectant spray with them and may need to use this for keys, their kit or even in some areas of the house if they feel they need to.
Upon arrival at the property our employee will carry out a risk assessment. If they feel these guidelines have not been followed, they will not continue with the appointment and the commissioning agent will be charged the full cost of the job.
Thank you for your co-operation during this difficult period. We obviously want to mitigate any potential risk to our staff, you and your clients, so your assistance and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Our support teams are available if you have any questions or require any further help or support. Please contact us at [email protected]
This policy will be reviewed weekly, as Government guidelines are updated and as we receive feedback from fieldworkers.